- work for justice for the victims of clergy abuse
- identify and rectify irregularities in traditional practice of the Faith
- safeguard the patrimony of the local Church
- safeguard financial stability of Catholic schools and parishes
- reinvigorate enthusiasm of local community to inspire trust in the Ordinary
We simply cannot take that risk. It's not a matter of forgiveness; it's a matter of dealing with things flat on. That's what all of us in the Jungle Watch Nation get and are willing to work toward together.
And THAT's where priestly involvement really is crucial because the laity cannot do it. Only priests can. Priests are first and foremost offerers of sacrifice and secondarily administrators (in the grand scheme of things). Administration comes with pastoring, but authentic pastoring flows from the Sacrifice of the Mass. After all, no priest ever went to Heaven because he was a just an outstanding administrator.
- The installation of a holy bishop (or at least honest)
- Return to the Sacrifice of the Mass (hence, not Apuron’s famous “breadiness of the bread”)
- Demand for holy priests
- Catechesis for men on manning up and living the vocation of husband and father
- Faithful Roman catechesis for children