- This book is first being made available as an eBook in a variety of formats including PDF, mobi for Kindle, ePub for Nook, and Google Play.
- A print version is being made available at the CCOG village meetings (while supplies last)
- If you wish a hard copy now, purchase the PDF format, download, and print.
- By purchasing at this LINK you will be allowed to set your own price, though the site will ask you to set up a free account.
- If you would like to support the author's work who is also the administrator of this blog, a contribution may be made here.
TARGET = PRIEST
Fr. Paul Gofigan was the pastor of the largest parish on the island of Guam. He was also one of the few pastors left on the island who resisted the advance of the Neocatechumenal Way, a cultic international organization that had cultivated heavy influence with corrupt Vatican officials as well as many of the world's bishops, including Guam's. It was only a matter of time before the Archbishop of Guam would be ordered by his Neocatechumenal masters to crush Fr. Paul. That time arrived on July 16, 2013. At a meeting with the Archbishop, Fr. Paul was ordered to resign as pastor, locked out of his office, stripped of his priestly faculties, publicly replaced, ordered to vacate his place of residence, and banished from the diocese. The Archbishop expected Fr. Paul to just go away. He didn't. This is the story.