So we are told by Edivaldo and Holly that the Cathedral and the Cemetery are even more of a mess. That would mean that Deloitte and Touche is inept. The letter D & T sent to Archbishop Apuron on January 8, listed the discrepancies that needed to be addressed. Archbishop Apuron used that letter to trash Msgr. James even though, as we now know, all but one issue had been completely addressed even to the Archbishop's satisfaction as evidenced by his letter to Msgr. James of June 26. And Msgr. James had until August 15 to address the remaining issue but was fired on July 25.
- What sort of a bishop would be "coming out" at all?
- What sort of a bishop would be "coming out" with evidence of mismanagement in order to publicly incriminate one of his priests?
- What sort of a bishop takes internal problems public without a single attempt to address those problems with the privacy that charity demands?
- What sort of a bishop persistently goes to the media (once to the secular media and twice now to the U Matuna) about a problem with a priest that even the manager of the smallest company would not even think of doing?
- What sort of a bishop goes public with documentation that he won't even show to the priest he is using the documentation against?
- What sort of a company manager would not want to handle his company's problems personally and internally, let alone an Archbishop of the Roman Catholic Church?
- What sort of a father would prefer to smear his son in the press before trying to work things out with his son?
- What sort of a bishop is this?