- A young lady brings home her fiancee from college to meet her parents.
- The girl's father decides to have a heart to heart with the young man about how he intends to provide for his daughter.
- Upon asking the young man if he has a job, he replies, "no."
- How then do you plan to provide for my daughter?
- "God will provide", he says.
- Do you plan to have children?
- Yes, says the young man.
- How do you plan to support them?
- "God will provide", he replies.
- The line of questioning continued and each time the young man answered "God will provide."
- Finally the father gets up and goes to the other room where is wife is ironing.
- "Well, how did it go?", she asked.
- "I like him", say the father. "He thinks I'm God."
Saturday, May 30, 2015
EXPOSING THE KIKO-MANTRA: "GOD WILL PROVIDE"
The comment referencing the KIKO-mantra "God will provide", when what really happens is that good and faithful Catholics are defrauded into providing for the KIKO'S, reminds me of the following story:
Posted by Tim