These "invitations" typically are testimonials given by lay persons followed by an invitation to attend a catechesis, and occur in place of or attached to the homily or immediatley before the dismissal and final blessing.
- The "Invitation" was given at each Mass except for one: the 9:30am Mass at which Archbishop Byrnes as the celebrant.
- Members of the Agana Cathedral NCW communities sat together to the right of the altar (from the perspective of one facing the altar).
- Most of the members of the NCW communities did not receive communion.
- At one of the Masses, the "Invitation" was given during the time reserved for the homily with the other "Invitations" given immediately before the Dismissal.
- Fr. Jucutan, at at least one of the Masses, sat with the NCW members as part of the congregation.