March 9, 2014
Dear Father, Greetings from Guam, and thank you in advance for taking the time to consider my inquiry.
- The priest, before communicating himself, distributes the consecrated bread/host to the communicants who stand, remaining in their place.
- All communicants continue holding the host until all have received
- There is a period of reflection.
- The priest then consumes the host, then invites the other communicants to do likewise.
- the priest to communicate himself before distributing the sacred species to the communicants
- the communicants to immediately consume upon reception.
Here is a link to other posts related to Fr. Neil on this blog.