- Can we expect a real inquiry?
- What is the status of the Faculty?
- How many "students" does the Factory have?
- Has the Faculty demonstrated due diligence in giving the students all the education necessary?
- Who has administrated the required exams?
- Are the results of said exams available?
- Is the seminary still affiliated with the Lateran University?
- Who is sitting on the committee for the review of candidates to the Diaconate?
- What is the process established to accept said candidates?
- Who decides which priest goes where, how, and for how long?
- Is there any paper trail of who is incardinated in the Archdiocese of Agana?
- What is the location of the graduated students at this time?
Wednesday, July 13, 2016
GOOD AFTERNOON FATHER JEFF!! OR, WHAT DO WE FIND BEHIND DOOR #1 ?
Posted by Frenchie
Well, here we go folks! Stepping up to the plate to continue this blog after three years of non stop efforts by Tim.
With all the hoopla of the public revelations about Archbishop Apuron's sexual escapades, and the consequent arrival of the "Do Nothing" Archbishop Hon, we have kind of lost view of the main reason why the Neocatecumenal Way and their henchman on island, the horrid Pius, are really clinging to this rock with all their might:
The property at Yona posing as a Seminary.
Thanks to the complicity of a few bought off clergy, who have been revealed over these past three years, Pius the Putrid was able to pull off one of the biggest snow jobs on Guam in recent history:
The establishment of a factory of presbyters who are not vetted, with no real faculty to teach anything, as a pretend Seminary.
Actually when the whole subterfuge was revealed on this site a couple of years ago, our failed Archbishop Apuron even had the gall to give us two fake seminaries for the price of one.
Fr. Jeff was fed to us as the head of the committee in charge of reviewing the seminaries. I guess it is assumed that Fr Jeff having been in charge of the Administration of Fr. Duenas School, is a "specialist" on education.
I would venture, that it is a very far cry between running a high school, albeit a storied one such as Fr. Duenas, and having knowledge (beyond his years of studies) of how to run a seminary.
But for the sake of the argument, and out of Christian charity, lets grant to Fr Jeff these faculties.
The challenge to Fr Jeff then, shall be: WHAT DO YOU FIND BEHIND DOOR # 1??
These are just a few of the many questions the Laity of this Diocese, which has paid a high price for this factory, is expecting to have answered by this committee led by Fr Jeff.
We know that unlike other Redemptoris Mater Seminaries around the world, where candidates must still follow classes at the Diocesan seminary and the local bishop ultimately decides which candidate is ready or not, Guam has no such process.
Actually it appears that Guam has no system in place at all, except for the unilateral decisions of Pius and Genarrini.
If this is the case, it is in grave contravention of all rules and regulations as established by Canon Law, and as highlighted by Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI in his 2012 Motu Proprio regarding seminaries.
SO FATHER JEFF!!! HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW US, WHAT IS REALLY BEHIND DOOR #1