Prior to the two Media Releases already noted in my previous post, another Media Release was sent from the Chancery to the Media on May 13, 2016. The Release was attributed to:
ARCHDIOCESE OF AGANA, Media Relations
196 Cuesta San Ramon
Hagatna, Guam 96910-4334
- initiating "a series of lies destined to undermine the authority of the Archbishop"
- spreading a "series of intentional and malicious lies"
- causing "insults, calumnies and violence"
- deciding "to attack directly our Archbishop with a full-page paid advertisements in the Guam Pacific Daily News, at a cost of thousands of dollars, seeking to insinuate criminal sexual abuse by the Shepherd of the Catholic Church"
- attempting "to confuse and mislead the people or, even, to induce some to bring false testimony"
- making "insults and instilling hatred, ignorance and violence in the people"
- not being "Catholic nor Christian"