"And "idiot"? What else to call people like you who make malicious and ignorant generalizations like the one you just made about the supposed group I belong to. For the record, I only know one person in that "group" who opposes the NCW."I invite you to check again and clarify. There are bad apples who are making your "group" victims of this generalization.
I know for a fact of more than a handful of people who attend the TLM who are on this blog commenting against the NCW. There are others who also on your JW Facebook page are "liking" your anti-NCW posts and you say you only know of two.
By the way "ad hominum" is defined:An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Everything I have shared is relevant in regards to the topic. When you enter into a debate or argument everything about you is relevant. Even the selection of jurors for a court case is extensive because of this.
- I have seen both Kiko and the Archbishop give Rome the finger and that is WRONG.
- I saw the Archbishop abuse his power and bring false allegations against a priest whose spiritual and material well-being has been entrusted to his care.
- I saw the Archbishop try to give away a major asset of the Archdiocese and then illegally terminate the members of the finance council who opposed him, a council tasked by Canon Law to keep out of control bishops from doing exactly this.
- I saw the people of Guam lied to for a decade about how RMS was our seminary for our priests, and when confronted with the truth that it was not, we all saw a fake seminary "erected" to cover for that lie.
- I saw a son of Guam LIED TO by the Archbishop about why he could not attend a non-Neo seminary.
- I saw a neo-priest incardinated here in an instant while beloved priests from the Philippines were denied incardination, some of whom have served us for decades.
- I saw the Archdiocese lie about its mission status so that it could keep sucking money out of the Catholic Extension Society - money that could have been better used for true mission lands - while we spend hundreds of thousands flying guys in here from all over the world, putting them up in a palace, "educating" them, and flying them all over the world so they can do things like spend Holy Week with their homies.
- I also see "priests" being spit out of the Yona presbyter factory who have serious psychological problems, who are seriously theologically deficient (since they were fed Kiko's), who abuse the confessional, and who don't even know how to say Mass.
You already know this but you choose to mislead your readers. This is why I choose to comment here, for the love of those who do not know better, those who are being misled by their judgments and by your influence.
Ive tried to share with you also but you have denied because of my anonymity. You wanting a name shows the amount of faith we are dealing with.
To accuse me of ad hominum is false. Joy! hope you be man enough to post this up.