- Where does he get the money for his many travels?
- What are the costs of his travels?
- Where does he stay?
- Who does he stay with?
- How much does he spend on meals when he travels
- Where does he eat?
- Which credit card(s) does he use?
- Who pays those credit card bills?
- What is the amount of his salary that we are paying him?
- What is the value of his many benefits?
- Who pays the utility bills at his private residence in Mangilao?
- Who stays there?
- How long do they stay?
- Is their stay in any way paid for by archdiocesan funds?
- How much does the archbishop collect for fiestas, Mass stipends, and other "favors"?
- How much cash has he received from the Korean lady and does he report it?
- How much of our regular Sunday collection is routed through the chancery and to RMS?
- Who selects these men to come to Guam for RMS?
- How are they selected?
- Are they psychologically and academically screened?
- By who?
- Where is the certificate of the Blessed Diego Institute's affiliation with the Lateran?
- Where is the academic handbook for Blessed Diego?
- Where is the list of the current faculty?
- What are the exact number of credit hours required for graduation from the institute?
- Where is the record of these credit hours from each supposed graduate?
- Who selects these men for ordination and what is the criteria?
- Why is Archbishop Apuron's personal name listed on the Board of Guarantors for RMS instead of Archbishop of Agana so that the position will automatically be inherited by his successor?
- Why is Archbishop Apuron's personal name on so many properties that supposedly belong to the Archdiocese of Agana?
- What is the relationship between Archbishop Apuron and Sang Feng Construction?
- How much money has been given to Archbishop Apuron over the last 20 years by Kamalin Karidat, either for his personal use or for a cause other than what Kamalin Karidat is constituted to serve?
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Archbishop Savio Hon Tai-Fai
Secretary for The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Piazza di Spagna, 48-00187
January 24, 2015 (Agana, Guam)
In the same spirit of investigation with which Msgr. James Benavente was investigated by Archbishop Anthony S. Apuron, the undersigned members of the Archdiocese of Agana request the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples to investigate Archbishop Anthony S. Apuron and provide the people of this archdiocese with answers to the following. Until we receive these answers we will NOT contribute a single penny to any collection of any sort.
Lastly, we also hereby demand that Archbishop Apuron sign an affidavit stating that he NEVER improperly touched or solicited any sort of sexual interaction with another person either as a priest or a bishop.
FED UP in the Archdiocese of Agana
P.S. We apologize about the public nature of this request. However, the recent discovery that the letter with the charges against Msgr. James Benavente is also an insert in this weekends archdiocesan newspaper, demands that we respond publicly and immediately. We request your urgent action and we will do whatever we can to assist you.