Monday, June 20, 2016


For victims, Haselberger said if an investigation has not yet begun, they can ask, in writing, for the congregation overseeing their diocese to investigate bishops accused of abuse.
There is one man who can tell us, and we don't have to go to Rome to find him. While Archbishop Hon is currently assigned to the Archdiocese of Agana as its Apostolic Administrator, he REMAINS Secretary of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, which is the "congregation overseeing (this) diocese." So it looks like Archbishop Hon can "ask" himself. And he doesn't even need to "write."

Recommendations by JungleWatch