- November 21, 2011. Participated with Apuron and Alberto in the theft of the Yona property from the Archdiocese of Agana.
- December 6, 2011. Lied to the Archdiocesan Finance Council, knowing that the Yona property had already been given to RMS.
- December 6, 2011. Threatened the Archdiocesan Finance Council and accused the members of a “vulnus” (trying to harm) Apuron.
- July 16, 2013. Wrote the letter demanding that Fr. Paul Gofigan resign as pastor of Santa Barbara and crafted the threat: “or face a more arduous and painful closure to your assignment.”
- July 26, 2014. Wrote and delivered the decree removing Msgr. James Benavente as Rector of the Cathedral. Refused to give Msgr. Benavente a list of the charges against him.
- August 3, 2014. Closed the Cathedral Museum one day after it was opened.
- August 4, 2014. Illegally withheld paychecks from Cathedral employees unless they signed a confidentiality agreement.
- August 7, 2014. Confiscated documents from the Cathedral that would have exonerated Msgr. James of the charges of financial mismanagement.
- December 5, 2014. Denied John Toves a meeting with Apuron and threatened to call the police if Toves visited the chancery again.
- January 23, 2015. Publicly trashed Msgr. James Benavente in the Cathedral parish bulletin by publishing a so-called “internal review.”
- November 29, 2015. Published in the Umatuna a bogus certificate of title for the Yona property, perpetrating a hoax that Quitugua was originally party to.
- June 5, 2016. Signed the decree banning the Concerned Catholics of Guam and decreeing it a “prohibited society.”
- September 7, 2016. Refused entrance of LFM to RMS saying that Cardinal Filoni had instructed that “no such visit can be made to the seminary.”
Sunday, June 11, 2017
A REALLY BAD GUY
This is great. It will renew our resolve to go after this charlatan for trafficking in bogus government documents. Here is just a partial list of Quitugua's slimy and vicious acts against the faithful of this archdiocese (links forthcoming):
You may also want to read Bob Klitzkie's September 7, 2016 letter to Archbishop Hon regarding Quitugua's slimy activities regarding the bogus certificate of title.