|Apuron sneaks out the back door|
in order to avoid Catholics praying
the rosary in the front.
In fact, Archbishop Apuron knows this. He knows he is guilty. He knows he deceived the people of the Archdiocese of Agana. He knows he lied to us. He knows he stole from us. And small mind that he has, he thinks he can somehow exonerate himself or even hide his crimes by finding a few mishandled dollars (relatively speaking) in Msgr. James' accounts.
- Where does he get the money for his many travels?
- What are the costs of his travels?
- Where does he stay?
- How much does he spend on meals?
- Where does he eat?
- What is the amount of his salary that we are paying him?
- What are the costs of his many benefits?
- How much does he collect for fiestas, Mass stipends, and other "favors"?
- How much cash has he received from the Korean lady and does he report it?
- How much of our regular Sunday collection is routed through the chancery and to RMS?
- Who selects these men to come to Guam for RMS?
- How are they selected?
- Are they psychologically and academically screened?
- By who?
- Where is the certificate of the Blessed Diego Institute's affiliation with the Lateran?
- Where is the academic handbook for Blessed Diego?
- Where is the list of the current faculty?
- What are the exact number of credit hours required for graduation from the institute?
- Where is the record of these credit hours from each supposed graduate?
- Who selects these men for ordination and what is the criteria?
- Why is Archbishop Apuron's personal name listed on the Board of Guarantors for RMS instead of Archbishop of Agana so that the position will automatically be inherited by his successor?
- Why is Archbishop Apuron's personal name on so many properties that supposedly belong to the Archdiocese of Agana?
- What is the relationship between Archbishop Apuron and Sang Feng Construction?