IV. A. 1. As soon as any priest, deacon, employee or volunteer of the Archdiocese learns about suspected sexual misconduct, he or she shall report the information to the Archbishop..2. b. The Archbishop will promptly direct an Archdiocesan Investigator to do a complete investigation….
"Father Luis Camacho was accused last year for ‘custodial interference’ and not for sexual misconduct with a minor." http://www.kuam.com/story/31709358/2016/04/13/church-continues-to-investigate-fr-luis-camacho
"While the canonical investigation is still going on, evaluating also the recent legal conclusion of the case, no further information can be provided at this time."
- To close the investigation into Fr. Luis Camacho
- To apologize to Fr. Luis Camacho for opening up the investigation in the first place since by his Chancellor's own admission there never was an allegation of sexual misconduct.
- To apologize to Fr. Luis Camacho for prolonging this investigation thus creating more than a year of psychological and spiritual harm to a priest he is vowed to care for.
- To apologize to the girl and to her family for bringing unwarranted and unjust attention to them, possibly harming the girl emotionally for the rest of her life.
- To apologize to the Catholic faithful of Agana for misleading them into believing that a popular priest had engaged in sexual misconduct and for keeping this mistaken belief "ongoing" form more than a year.
- To resign before any more damage comes to the people or the priests of this archdiocese.