- The illegitimate removal of the pastor of Santa Barbara parish in violation of the provisions in Church law for the removal of pastors.
- The illegitimate public maligning of the former rector of the Cathedral and Director of Catholic Cemeteries in violation of his rights to due process in Church law.
- The illegitimate conveyance of title in fee simple of a major archdiocesan asset without the approvals required by Church law for the alienation of property.
- The illegitimate forcing of men desirous of the diocesan priesthood into a House of formation constituted specifically and only “to prepare men for the priesthood…following the life and practice of the Neocatechumenal Way” (Redemptoris Mater Seminary of Guam, Article III, Articles of Incorporation).
- Require FORTHWITH the Apostolic Administrator of the Archdiocese of Agana to publicly RESCIND the subject DECREE, and
- Require FORTHWITH a public apology from its signers: The Most Rev. Anthony Sablan Apuron, OFM Cap., D.D., Archbishop of Agana and Rev. Adrian Cristobal, Chancellor
General Decree of the Ordinary Concerning the Group So-Called “Concerned Catholics of Guam” For the People in and of the Archdiocese of Agana In the Territory of Guam, Prot. N. 2016-028 (link)
Archbishop Savio Hon Tai-Fai, S.D.B., Apostolic Administrator of Agaña, Guam
Archbishop Martin Krebs, Apostolic Nuncio to Guam and Oceania
Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., Cardinal, Prefect for the Congregation of Bishops
Fernando Filoni, Cardinal, Prefect for The Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples
Gregory D. Perez, Concerned Catholics of Guam, President
Local Guam Media
Grace Garces Bordallo, Associated Press
FULL PDF COPY OF THIS LETTER
Church reviews Apuron's ban on 'prohibited society'