- Take a low profile for as long as necessary.
- Continue your actions under cover.
- Pretend people misread their intention.
- Agree in public to whatever the opposition is, but at the same time launch a campaign of whispers.
- Organize a form of resistance, both passive and aggressive.
- Get ready for a comeback.
Their main goal, being that we will tire of the struggle, and that the public shall forget.
Indeed we know that the public has a very short term memory.
So it was very disconcerting to read this Aviso, it was the old feeling of one step forward and two steps backward. Obviously Arch Byrnes had been check-mated.
While my mood was darkened by this obviously disappointing development, I have been very pleasantly surprised, by the immediate and vigorous shield lifting by our readers, and others active in this fight.
THERE IS A DEFINITE GLIMMER OF LIGHT .
Let's not enable him to get away with all the evil he has caused in this Diocese.
St Michael the Archangel, defend us in Battle....