Your zeal for the Pope whom you thought was going to take us all back to the Rite and Era which you prefer and have passion for, Pre Vatican II. Your hopes were cut short when he became Pope Emeritus.
- It was Benedict who gave the long awaited approval to the Statute of the Neocatechumenal Way so that it could operate authentically within the Church.
- It was Benedict who went to great lengths to review, modify, and give final approval to Kiko's massive 13 volume catechetical directory.
- It was with Benedict that Kiko and Carmen appeared ad nauseum in photo-op after photo-op.
- And it was Francis, who on Feb. 1, 2014 gave the Neocatechumenal leadership its strongest ever public rebuke, telling them first to respect the cultures they go in to, and second to stop hounding people who want to leave the program. By comparison, Benedict's strongest public rebuke of the Neocatechumenal Way was his 1/6/06 plea to the NCW leadership to conform to the directive issued by the Congregation for Divine Worship a month earlier.
Now that we have Francis as our Pope and you see his Jesuit Style in Pastoral Care, in shepherding our flock, you feel it necessary to go ahead and incardinate yourself as church hierarchy.
Youve done a good job at it because you now have faithful followers who consider every notion that you have as truth. You fail to correct them, then causing more conflict because it raises an argument that could have been avoided.
- The priest does not consume the sacred species before distributing to the communicants as he is required to do.
- The communicants do not consume the consecrated bread "as soon as" they receive as WE ALL are required to do.
And "faithful followers"? Ummm, that's what the Kiko's like you have. No one on our side of this division follows me. Most are intelligent followers of the Catholic Church and see the same aberrations that I see. Nice try though.
You want truth but yet you yourself have failed at this and continue to push forward nonsense. Its time that you understand that the way in which you want to receive the information, documents etc. is not going to happen. You are creating a paper trail that only serves as evidence of your lack to confront the problem upfront. You want something from the Archbishop then go and see him. You know where he lives, eats and celebrates. Joy!