The May 18 issue of the U Matuna Si Yu'os reported that Cardinal Luis Antonio Tagle, D.D., Archbishop of Manila, had invited initiators of the NeoCatechumenal Way to hold a Vocational Meeting with the youth of the Philippines on June 6. That information on page 2 is incorrect. In fact, the Neocatechumenal Way organized the event, and they invited Cardinal Tagle to preside over the meeting. Incorrect information was provided in a story submitted to the U Matuna Si Yu'os.
- SOMEONE manufactured the story.
- Jennifer Dulla learned that it was a manufactured story on May 30.
- She did not tell you.
- The U Matuna was released BEFORE I posted the letter.
- The letter only verified what was ALREADY in the U Matuna.
- It was Jennifer Dulla and the staff of the U Matuna/Chancery who allowed you to be embarrassed.