According to someone who was in attendance at the "round table" yesterday, the message is this:
The people of Guam have "opposed the mission" before.
- "The mission", of course, is the Neocatechumenal Way.
- The "missionaries" are Pius, Atienza, et. al.
- The "people" are those of who resist "the mission".
- The "skull" is the symbol of their persecution by us.
- We are the murderers.
- We are the ones who are trying to drive the church out.
- They are the ones who have come to give their lives for us pagans.
- They are the persecuted ones.