Upon proclaiming the Holy Year of Mercy for the Archdiocese of Agana and after exclaiming Biba Santa Marian Kamalen Biba! The good Archbishop Apuron decided to lead his faithful flock into the Holy Year of Mercy by his own example.
- Apologize to the former archdiocesan finance council for terminating them under false pretenses.
- Apologize specifically to, and beg the forgiveness of, former AFC president, Richard Untalan, who had been accused of a "vulnus" towards the Archbishop and threatened with excommunication by the Vicar General.
- Apologize to Aaron Quitugua for lying to him about why he could not attend an off-island seminary and promised to sponsor him to any seminary of his choice in order to make amends.
- Apologize for his public criticism in 2006 of the Prefect for the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Sacraments and promised to abide by the liturgical directives contained in that instruction.
- Apologize for lying to the Catholics of his diocese for more than a decade about the true nature of the Redemptoris Mater Seminary and promised to make it a truly diocesan seminary.
- Apologize for using his power to incardinate priests to give cover to the twice accused Fr. John Wadeson and further apologized for secreting him away after his record became public. (No word on whether he will advise the faithful of Wadeson's whereabouts.)
- Apologize for his handling of the Fr. Luis affair and promised to make the details of his investigation known.
- Apologize for the misleading publication of an altered Certificate of Title which left out the record of the deed giving the property away forever to the Neocatechumenal Way.