While it has been our mantra for awhile, and while we have indeed brought the chancery people to their knees, forcing them into embarrassing themselves by extending the appeal "ad infinitum" (rather than just the traditional Lenten season), Filoni and Hon already have Plan B:
Keep RMS open at any cost even if it must be completely funded from the outside.
Now why would Hon want to do this even though he knows that RMS and its fake academic companion (BDI) are sham operations?
It really isn't about manufacturing Kiko's counterfeit currency anymore (neo-"presbyters"). Hon knows he can't get away with this and nothing would get him in more trouble with Rome than ordaining fake priests, like Apuron did (or was ordered to).
The deal now is simply to keep RMS open at any cost because to close an RMS would be NEWS. It would send the shot around the world that many long-suffering bishops have been waiting for.
Too weak to stand up to the NCW individually (like the Japanese bishops), they are hoping for the thing to begin to unravel on its own and then they'll jump on the train.
Closing Guam's RMS would be the flashpoint for the giant powder keg that would explode the cover of Kiko's sham operation and give courage to many bishops to join Bishop Athanasius Schneider who has already called out the NCW as a heresy.
So here's what Hon is going to do.
He cannot get away with his "no doubt about it" comment for very long. Too many people, big people, know the truth. The comment was made by Hon in reference to the ownership of the Yona property which he said belongs to the archdiocese "no doubt about it."
He can say whatever he wants, and Land Management can issue whatever certificate of title it wants (even if it means with bypassing the law with the help of the Attorney General); but sooner or later the issue will end up in court and the truth will be made known.
Hon already knows the truth. He knew it back in 2015 when he met with the former archdiocesan finance council. Why he continues his ruse of "no doubt about it" is simply stupid. It will get him sooner or later.
What Hon will do is try to get the property back quietly. This is suicide. This is NOT about who has title to the property.
- This is about Apuron, Adrian, David, and Pius and the filthy lies and deceit they perpetrated on this diocese for almost two decades.
- This is about David's filthy lie in particular when he used our "Catholic" newspaper to publish that bogus certificate of title which Attorney Jacqueline T. Terlaje quietly obtained for him.
- This is about exposing the most despicable subterfuge wherein our own government was employed in the coverup of the real truth about the title.
- This is about Jackie Terlaje and the AG "working out" a back room deal to keep the issue from going before the Superior Court where the truth would have been revealed.
- This is about Diana's dirty blog where she continually posted Pius' lies about the nature of the RMS corporation, the ownership of the property, and worst of all, the continual attacks on my intentions, i.e. that I wanted to get control of the property so I could earn a commission selling it or turn it into a casino!
The people on the streets are not protesting some mistake on the title. The people out there are protesting the criminal actions of Apuron, Adrian, David, Pius and all their pathetic and snotty little neocatechumenal slaves.
So if Hon (or Jeff - since he is now in charge) thinks that just quietly fixing a piece of paper is going to make us go away, then
But that's not the worst of it.
If and when Hon gets the property back in the name of the Archdiocese of Agana (or its corporation sole), he then will have full authority to permit RMS to continue its operations. In fact, in effect, he could accomplish the same thing as Apuron by leasing the property to RMS for 99 years at $1.00 a year (al la Chamorro Land Trust).
I believe Gennarini saw the light when he was here last April. He got roasted. He knew what was coming. Since then I believe he got busy on Plan B. Two months later, Hon was sent here to implement it.