It is time to connect the dots from "Diana's" blog to the leadership of the NCW. It's really not that difficult.
As stated on an earlier post, "One simply does not maintain a blog of this magnitude and have it linked on Pius' site without his approval and permission. Pius is responsible for "Diana." As is the Gennarinis and ultimately Kiko Arguello.
How? It's simple:
- An NCW blog titled Neocatechumenal Way - An Insider's View is maintained by an anonymous person/persons named "Diana."
- "Diana" is a construct and approved by Pius, the lead catechist for the NCW on Guam
- Pius takes his direction from the Gennarinis, a husband and wife team and the lead catechists for the NCW in the United States,
- The Gennarinis in turn take their cues from Kiko Arguello, the leader and founder of the NCW.
That "Diana" keeps promoting this narrative means that Pius has instructed and approved of it. That Pius maintains a direct link from his website to the "Diana" blog demonstrates his concurrence with "Diana." That Pius is able to maintain that link means that the Gennarinis have approved of Pius' Herald, "Diana," and the horrific statement on that blog. That the Gennarinis have allowed Pius, via "Diana," to continue his attack on any and all victims of clergy child sexual abuse is courtesy of permission from Kiko Arguellos.
How is it that all can be connected?
In the NCW, one does not offer any language or enter any activity as grand as the "Diana" blog without prior knowledge and approval from the top. It's not a conspiracy theory, its a function of the method of how the NCW leadership keeps their members compliant and aligned with it's teachings. They infiltrate and manipulate every aspect of their member's lives. Those in community cannot and do not dispute this because they experience it every Saturday, at every convivence and in participation of the scrutinies.
With that foundation made clear, what was it that "Diana" is now purporting? It was not enough to accuse a child victim of sexual abuse as a "willing participant."
"Diana" is now promoting that Mr. De Plata is the person who alleges that the boy he witnessed that was being violated was a voluntary recipient. In addition, he is to blame for what happened to the victim and himself.
"Diana's" latest post is only made possible by express permission by Pius who answers to the Gennarinis who in turn take their instruction and teachings from Kiko. By logic, this blog still exists because no blog or statement to this degree can ever sustain without express permission and approval from the "chain of command."
If this is not the case, and "Diana" was a rogue NCW writer, Pius would not be maintaining his instructions to the communities and he would not be maintaining a direct link to "Diana's" blog.
"So what? Who cares?"
Good questions. Frankly, most people don't, and admittedly, neither do I. But....what I do care about is that Pius remains the lead catechist on Guam and his influence is everywhere in the lives of NCW members on Guam: our own friends and family.
When it comes to the NCW community member:
- he is predominant in every NCW wedding;
- decides whether a community member is allowed to accept a job promotion or decline a career;
- determines if they go to college or enters the workforce;
- permits or denies request to go off island to vaction or even visit family members, including determines the duration of the visit;
- is the final say in denying the passion of those who aspire to serve as an elected official or even instructing some to run for political office
This is just the short list! Pius has ultimate say in all aspects of NCW community members lives.
As someone who is so intimately involved in the lives of our islands loved ones, for him to maintain the antagonistic and horrific narrative of insisting that young male victims of clergy sexual abuse are merely willing participants through his platform and herald, "Diana" and the blog An Insider's View, any and all NCW community members on Guam who do not disavow Pius and his instructions to malign these victims, become the true willing participants to the depravity, perversion, contempt for abuse victims, and viciousness of any and all statements Pius promotes by permitting "Diana" to exist.
One last screencap to expose the damage of the NCW mindset. If this is not the NCW mindset, then why is it being promoted by the NCW leadership?
What can we do?
- Join the picketing every Sunday morning from 9am-9:45am in front of the Cathedral.
- Keep the discussion moving on local radio and print & social media
- Cease putting funds in the Sunday collection baskets (by default, the RMS siphons Church coffers)
- Write to the Vatican representative for our region. Click here for the contact information. (Although I, too, believe it is fruitless to do so, flooding all Vatican contacts with our letters and emails is a great method in transmitting our concerns and outrage!)
- Pray for our Church, pray for our clergy, and pray for our brothers and sisters still walking in the NCW
- Go to Mass, receive the Eucharist