While your page views on blogspot have risen, people viewing your posts on the jw facebook group has dwindled more and more.....just thought you might want to take notice of this fact.
Wow. That's brilliant. And that proves? Let me tell you what it proves. As should be terribly obvious to you since you use it yourself, people prefer to stay anonymous in this conversation and they can't do that on Facebook, so they come here. Plus all the action is in the comments and they can't view those on Facebook. The group and the page were created to notify those on FB of new posts. And as an FYI, because you seem incapable of comprehending, joining an FB group or "liking" a Page does not mean that one supports what is said in the group or on the Page. There are intelligent people who simply join or "like" because they want to follow. But then you're trying to prove something, aren't you? BTW, what are you doing stalking my FB group? Don't you have a parish to take care of?
I was awe struck when I came across this initial post..."It was suggested that I create a JungleWatch Facebook Group. Here it is. It is open for now. We'll ban jerks." What sad attitude shines through this comment.
(Deleted reference to other people.) I only say this because even though we try our hardest to turn this into something positive, and as you have threatened, you will never run out of nonsense.
You continue to post up gossip.
I say gossip because you dont have any factual evidence. You have copies of letters that prove everything besides.
The assumptions against the NCW have no standpoint.
Everytime you are confronted with facts, you go way off track,, with another whole subject.
This is the timeline according to how I have kept tabs...
1. Dialogue began about the Removal of Fr. Paul as Pastor of Sta Barbara.
2. Speculation arose that the removal was a front for the NCW to infiltrate Sta Barbara.3. NCW members denied this speculation4. Heresies and other theological untruths were questioned in regards to the NCW.5.Tim requested for documentation indicating the permission the NCW had to distribute communion in the manner that they do.6. NCW members informed Tim that the document he is requesting is not available.7. Pro and Anti NCW debates, arguments ensued.8. Tim continues to expose untruths of practices within the NCW
9. Tim threatens the NCW, Archdiocese officials to "shut up or else" he threatened to reveal an archive of "secrets".
10. Anti and Pro NCW arguments continue.
11. Tim does not deliver on his promise to release his "secret" archive.
12. Anti and Pro NCW arguments continue.
13. Tim begins to draw attention to numerous "gossip" about financial, land disputes within the archdiocese.
How did we start off at San Ramon Hill and end up at route 16? Joy!