- provide the same type of financial transparency that Pope Francis himself is fighting for and show us where the money is going;
- publish the current letter from the Lateran acknowledging the RENEWED (supposedly in 2012) affiliation with the Blessed Diego Institute - the alleged "institute" at which the seminarians are "allegedly" obtaining their "alleged" academic credentials;
- publish the accredited list of stable professors;
- publish the academic curriculum; and lastly
- advise your RMS grads to be careful about mocking the people who pay their bills because you never know when a recording ("meeellions and meeellions of dollars on food") is going to surface on this blog.
Simple, isn't it? What's so hard about this? The answer of course is that it is only hard if none of these things exist. Yet you want people to give you their money.