I only have time for one right now:
- YOU ordered the certificate of title with the missing memorial.
- YOU paid for the certificate of title with the missing memorial.
- YOU received the certificate of title with the missing memorial.
- YOU knew the memorial was missing (or else you are a really bad attorney).
- YOU gave the certificate with the missing memorial to the Vicar General.
- YOU saw that the certificate with the missing memorial, which you gave to the chancery, was published in the Umatuna.
- YOU were sent the amended version of the certificates with the handwritten INCORRECT memorial by the Deputy Registrar of Titles.
- YOU did nothing about the error until Bob Klitzie made the issue publicly known (I will detail later how we know this).
- YOU "worked something out" with the Assistant AG, Kristan Finney, which circumvented the law for correcting certificates of title.
- YOU, JACKIE, YOU, JACKIE, YOU, JACKIE, YOU.
"I understand that the property owner is willing to present the owner’s duplicate certificates for each of the affected lots to the Department of Land Management for the issuance of a new Certificate of Title with the correct memorial."