Archdiocese of Agana, Clergy meeting with Apostolic Delegate, July 14, 2014 (First Meeting)
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/undecoverneo/clergy-meeting-with-archbishop-martin-krebs
Minutes: See below
Archdiocese of Agana, Clergy meeting with Apostolic Delegate, July 15, 2014 (Second Meeting)
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/undecoverneo/2nd-clergy-meeting-with-archbishop-krebs
Minutes & Comments: http://www.junglewatch.info/2014/07/spaghetti-for-everyone-and-guam-is.html
Archdiocese of Agana, Clergy meeting with Apostolic Delegate, July 15, 2014.
Excerpt: Fr. Francesco's "they eat too much...they spend meelions of dollars with food" speech.
Audio File: https://soundcloud.com/undecoverneo/meeting-with-archbishop-krebs-fr-francesco-s-asproni
Minutes of July 14 Meeting. (First Meeting)
- 0:00 - Deacon Dominic Kim: going on about the audit
- 4:10 - Msgr. David I.A. Quitugua (the elder): tells Kim to move on to more important issues with the Nuncio
- 7:15 - Archbishop Martin Krebs explains his role and purpose of trip. Says "Guam is a diocese at war."
- 11:45 - Msgr. David I.A. Quitugua (the elder): here’s the problem – no unifier. Archbishop Apuron IS THE PROBLEM!
- 16:05 - Fr. Efren Adersario: frustrated at lack of action, Archbishop Apuron oblivious to problems, Apuron not in charge
- 24:30 - Deacon Bill Hagen: says "action plan" (CARA report) sits on shelf but cannot recall what its main points were
- 27:30 - Deacon Frank Tenorio: I love the Church and the Archbishop
- 32:20 - Msgr. Arroyo: people do not understand, they have a misconception about the NCW
- 40:10 - Richard Kidd: his experiences, felt outcast, not treated the same as RSM boys-medical insurance/clothing allow as an example
- 49:30 - Archbishop Krebs: need harmony, Archbishop Apuron wants to comment
- 50:35 - Archbishop Apuron: re Msgr. David Quitugua (the elder) says NCW liturgy ok, approved by Rome, re Richard Kidd-hard to recall that far back-need to look at it, RMS following Lateran/Rome, per Richard Kidd, says St Patrick's seminary messed up
- 52:45 - Fr. Richard Kidd: no problems at St Patricks, more should have that opportunity
- 54:15 - Fr. Tom McGrath – 2nd session needed
- 55:50 - Fr. Efren and Archbishop Apuron – this is internal issue and should stay that way, Archbishop Krebs – yes but there are no secrets
- 59:30 - Fr. Felix Leon Guerrero: what is the purpose of the meeting? We have been working for 6 years and no progress
- 1:00:30 - Archbishop Krebs - suggest we give 20-30 mins for individual comments, but then look at CARA report