- Msgr. James was one of the four members of the finance council who refused to allow the Archbishop to sign the title to the Old Accion Hotel property over to the Neocatechumenal-controlled seminary.
- Msgr. James was one of the four members of the finance council who wrote Archbishop Balvo (then the apostolic delegate) about Archbishop Apuron's illegal acts.
- As a result of the letter from the finance council, two things happened:
- Archbishop Apuron received a MAJOR SLAPDOWN from Archbishop Balvo.
- The Vatican ordered an audit on Archbishop Apuron's diocese.
- The finances for the diocese are a mess, as evidenced by Archbishop Balvo's letter stating that the required annual financial reports have never been sent.
- Balvo has no choice but to write Archbishop Apuron up for his report to Rome.
- Archbishop Apuron gets a poor grade and his cardinal hat becomes ever more out of reach.
- Archbishop Apuron retaliates against the only person he can retaliate against: Msgr. James, since of the four, only Msgr. James is a priest.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
IT'S REAL SIMPLE
It's real simple. Here is why Archbishop Apuron is attempting to destroy Msgr. James: